Sunday, March 15, 2009

very the manly???

couldnt sleep rite now cuz im watchiing my fave korean drama.
boys over flowers. heh..lovin it.
nway, i put one of those pic of the actors as my wallpaper.
guess u noe who eh..
ya its kim bum..<3
the guy..next here..yup dats him..lol..
well i showed to my mom..
i asked her "ma, ensem xlaki ni?"
u noe my mom said "cm pompuan je"

huhuhu..T_T

sedey..
but, what my mom meant was, that guy don't look manly enough..
based on the fact dat he doesnt hev moustache...? (its my thinkin)

well..mom..
i dun like a very manly type..u noe, moustache n beard n janggut..ol dat..
not my type..really..
even my dad hev a pretty face..(i mean not so hairyyy)
yeah..lucky us..we r not so hairy..heh..vain.
very the manly..? incredible hulk..?
ceh..where got..?
dun want lah..

nway, mmg ensem la kim bum..
kiut nk mampos dowh..
baby face gler..
haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment